1) Creating the textiles for the pillows
2) Textile printing
3) Sewing the pillow shells together
4) Boxing up 700 pillows
5) Getting ready to ship
6) Shipped out 700 pillows internationally including South Africa, Australia, Canada and more.
7) Beautiful Window Display
Here is a sequence of photos from the installation of a custom facade for a Victoria’s Secret in Santa Monica, California. We were tasked with livening up the facade and tying it in to existing architectural elements in the area.
We composed the design based on several similar pieces in the area and library images of similar Art Deco elements. Our crew hand carved the design in panels of high density foam. We did the fluted caps which were added to make the roofline more interesting. These were cast in glass reinforced gypsum and assembled on site.
1) First we had to affix the panels to the store facade.
2) A nice close-up of the central panel.
3) Next we filled the seams and holes.
4) Blending the seams and sanding the fiberglass capitals
5) Taping plastic over our work the next day, prior to the local crew applying synthetic stucco to the face of the facade